tjhunt2

Christmas Eve

I feel sorry for you guys who don't wear the pants in your family. I definatly rule the roost in my family !!! My wife said I can. :D

I definatly rule the roost in my family !!! My wife said I can. :D

That has to be a bumper sticker! :lol: or it should be!

james

so TJ, how did the pheasant shoot go yesterday?

+1 Do tell!!!

I saw them driving back into town. Passed them on the freeway and looked over into the cab of their truck. I didn't see any visual bruising on TJ

:)

I saw them driving back into town. Passed them on the freeway and looked over into the cab of their truck. I didn't see and visual bruising on TJ

:)

that's cause the knot from the frying pan was under his hat! :lol:

james

my wife hunts with me sooo.... I am scouting for both of us :) Ace in the hole for me. Plus from february to august it's honeydo season,but after that..... Hey its worked for 19 years so far. I did leave one thing out....I actually communicate and talk with my wife about everything everyday,plus I dont drink or watch football or any other overpaid sport on the weekend.

+1 Do tell!!!

We had a really good time and Peg thought the dogs did great. For whatever reason I can't load any picture on here of the hunt. I hit browse, then click the picture, but when I hit "attach this file" it says I have not selected any file. All my other pictures will load but not these. HELP please! :(

TJ

+1 Do tell!!!

We had a really good time and Peg thought the dogs did great. For whatever reason I can't load any picture on here of the hunt. I hit browse, then click the picture, but when I hit "attach this file" it says I have not selected any file. All my other pictures will load but not these. HELP please! :(

TJ

One reason might be if you are selecting a shortcut to the photo rather than the actual photo file. Make sure you are selecting the actual file.

Other reason might be they are too large? max file size on a photo is 2MB, so check the size. If larger than 2 MB, you have to resize them. And you can resize using something simple like microsoft paint which comes with most windows computers. Call me if you need help with this.

+1 Do tell!!!

TJ

One reason might be if you are selecting a shortcut to the photo rather than the actual photo file. Make sure you are selecting the actual file.

Other reason might be they are too large? max file size on a photo is 2MB, so check the size. If larger than 2 MB, you have to resize them. And you can resize using something simple like microsoft paint which comes with most windows computers. Call me if you need help with this.

Thanks Amanda! My neighbor figured it out for me. Our friend who took the pictures copied them to a disk and we copied that to our computer but we can't access pictures from computer because of the type a disk we used. So she has to redo to a flash drive. Now I'm totally confused but I'll post some whenever I get them redone.

tj, you ain't selfish. you wuz just borned with testicles. wimmin just don't git it sometimes. be the king of your castle. ya might hafta sleep out by the moat ever once in awhile, but be the king. Lark.

• Like 1

sounds to me like it's time for an "intervention"........I'll come pick you up and take you to rehab......of course I'll have glass and firearms in the rig, can't go cold turkey or it might kill you.......

Yeah, I had tentative permission to go all during - but also a long honey-do list that included buying an antique dresser, refinishing said dresser, moving an entire bedroom set into what was previously known as my "man-cave", putting together every freakin baby-related piece of furniture and gear imaginable. Yep- I'm eating tag soup this year, but priorities are getting the nursery set and keeping the 8-month-pregnant wife happy (as possible at this point). My unborn child is about the only thing that I can say would get me outta the woods right now. I won't be hunting in January, for fear she'll go into labor and I'll be really far away from the truck, out of cell phone range, and we have an hour or so drive till we get up to TMC... Yep- tag soup until Javi season!