Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

OUCH

I was guessing this would happen. ASU gave up 3-4 games ago and didn't seem like they cared about a bowl game at all. Boise on the other hand always has a chip on their shoulder and always plays their arses off.

What did you expect would happen? Playing the #6 team in the country while the coach has already been fired. I just feel bad for Boise st having to play Asu. Dennis Erickson hasnt done anything in college football. He won national championships with jimmy johnsons recruits and he had 1 good year here with asu with koeters recruits.

Looks like a straight up routing... Kinda like U of A's bowl games...

Where are the Devil fans?

Yep, that game reminded me of last years Alamo Bowl and the Holiday Bowl the year before that. Boise St got shafted going to that bowl. ASU had no business playing Boise St in a bowl game. As did many other "Non - BCS" conference teams. Baylor, TCU, Kansas St, etc.

I thought the devils did ok considering. Boise is a very good and well coached team. Should have been in a bcs game. Asu ain't real good this year and was very poorly coached in this game. Stupid amount of penalties. Poor plays. Ericson didn't care. Hope the new guy does. What bowl game was who of a in again? Lark. And merry Christmas to all.