Sign in to follow this  
HEADACHE

Gone thanks

I've got a fever for another Marlin Lever gun these days and since I have 2 of these beauties I figured I may try to trade one off.

Pretty hard to find pistol: Ruger Bisley model Vaquero in 44MAG 4.5bbl I've only put about 50 rounds thru it and it shoots flawlessly! no need to aim, just point and click!

It's a pretty clean gun, only it looks like someone dropped it on the top (hard to get pictures of it but I want to have full disclosure) It's Not very used, pawl marks are light, blue is good, etc.

The Bisley model is the only ruger that fits in my hands correctly, all the blackhawk/redhawks are way too short and my pinky has nowhere to hold.... the Bisley is perfect! Plus that flat gunfighter hammer is right where it needs to be when the bad guys ride up!

IMG_20111205_183503.jpg

IMG_20111204_170358.jpg

Would like to trade for a RIFLE length Marlin 45-70. Laminated stock would be a BIG plus but its not necessary.

Doesn't need to be new, just needs to be dependable, I'm gonna use it not look at it.

Or I'd sell it for $500 shipped with the lefty holster $475 naked pistol. (I'm keeping the righty holster for my other pistol, but if you have to have righty holster or want Both holsters lemme know I'm always open to talk with)

This is also for sale locally and I have someone coming to look at it this week.

Thanks for looking guys!