Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

December tag holders

Any one else getting pumped? Less than a week left to go! The year has flown by, thank God! I've got a couple of good buds heading out for the weekend, should be a good time!

Who else has a tag, and when/where ya gonna be?

I'll be in 32 this december

Any one else getting pumped? Less than a week left to go! The year has flown by, thank God! I've got a couple of good buds heading out for the weekend, should be a good time!

Who else has a tag, and when/where ya gonna be?

Casey - who are you going to have hold your ammo for you?

36c this weekend. Super pumped. Good luck to all the other December hunters, including archery.

The belly of my gun, my Uncle Mikes sling, and my backpack all will contain ammo..... Rifle is staying in the back pack though... Hope we dont kick out a toad while hiking... I will never forgive myself!

I keep seeing a monster buck jump out while hiking, me ripping the rifle from the scabbard, and moving the turrets a solid 3/4 turn or so, to cleanly miss the buck by a mile.... Scarry dream!

Got my bow ready!!! I'll also be in 30B... but 35A and 34B as well... I have several spots I'd like to try with the bow.

The belly of my gun, my Uncle Mikes sling, and my backpack all will contain ammo..... Rifle is staying in the back pack though... Hope we dont kick out a toad while hiking... I will never forgive myself!

I keep seeing a monster buck jump out while hiking, me ripping the rifle from the scabbard, and moving the turrets a solid 3/4 turn or so, to cleanly miss the buck by a mile.... Scarry dream!

What I meant was who is holding your ammo for you in order to prevent you from shooting the first forked antler buck you see the first weekend? You have a 3 week hunt. make the best of it and shoot a BIG one.

Got my bow ready!!! I'll also be in 30B... but 35A and 34B as well... I have several spots I'd like to try with the bow.

+1...my bow is ready too. I'll be in 34B and 36A most likely.

And agree...good luck to everyone, archers included! :D

Driving out Wednesday morning. 12 hours to get across Texas, then another 4 or 5 from El Paso. Excited and ready for opening day. Glad that it's been cold. Hopefully rut starts early this year. I technically don't have to be at work until Dec19, but gotta add time in for the drive home.

36B.

Chris, I know what you meant. Just because its a 3 week hunt, doesn't mean I have 3 weeks to hunt. Some of us have highly important jobs.... Lots of time can be hard to get off. Especially with m senority. At this time of the year. Why don't you come out and put your 4x4 finding skills to use for me? ;)

Birddog, where at in the unit are you going to be? Maybe we can camp together.

Chris, I know what you meant. Just because its a 3 week hunt, doesn't mean I have 3 weeks to hunt. Some of us have highly important jobs.... Lots of time can be hard to get off. Especially with m senority. At this time of the year. Why don't you come out and put your 4x4 finding skills to use for me? ;)

Birddog, where at in the unit are you going to be? Maybe we can camp together.

So does that imply that some of us do not have highly important jobs? I would hope that my job is considered highly important. fortunately for me I typically do not have problems obtaining time off for my vacation plans but I know lots of people who do.

My swaros, tripod and eyes are very mobile and usually available for loan when invited and depending on the other halves schedule.