Clicked expecting a pic of a "WIDE BUCK"...anyway...

heres a wide buck

post-2337-0-95994400-1323486689_thumb.jpg

Your pic?...... I studied business includeing patent,copyright,trademark..... I think your a little paranoid buddy...But, If the pic is that good, I would enter it in a contest. untill then blurr out the brush and paint him purple, write your name on his chest and let us see :D ......if you really wanna know...some pro's on here that could guess within 1/2 inch I'm sure

Interesting topic, i like everyone else would love to see pics just for the fact that we enjoy visuals :), and for everyone elses viewing pleasure here's a buck we took on the rez that had an 18 1/2" inside spread and a 21 1/2" outside spread.

102and108.jpg

Another buck... we seen this beauty on the aerial flight and i can say its the widest coues i've ever seen in my life and i'm almost certain the 21 1/2" buck would fit inside his rack!

wtail01.jpg

wtail02.jpg

wtail03.jpg

DAN

Like WHOA Dan, great pics!!

Yea its pretty awesome to know that these monsters are roaming the hills! hope more people bust out with their wide coues pics cuz i expected to see a wide coues as well when i clicked.

DAN

Interesting topic, i like everyone else would love to see pics just for the fact that we enjoy visuals :), and for everyone elses viewing pleasure here's a buck we took on the rez that had an 18 1/2" inside spread and a 21 1/2" outside spread.

102and108.jpg

Another buck... we seen this beauty on the aerial flight and i can say its the widest coues i've ever seen in my life and i'm almost certain the 21 1/2" buck would fit inside his rack!

wtail01.jpg

wtail02.jpg

wtail03.jpg

DAN

Apache7mm I don't care if the other guy post his pics of his buck, you just made my year with your photos..... Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!!

Yea its pretty awesome to know that these monsters are roaming the hills! hope more people bust out with their wide coues pics cuz i expected to see a wide coues as well when i clicked.

DAN

Dan,

A couple more wide bucks. The skull is 21" The mount is 20" outside spreads. Jim

post-1222-0-16441200-1323534756_thumb.jpg

post-1222-0-49389500-1323534775_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

JIM them 2 are....are,,,are .....Studder Bucks!! :o

Dustin,

both racks are in the 130's same genetics! it is awesome seeing a buck in the field with a 20" spread. Jim

haha didn't mean to take over the thread but i knew others had to have some wide buck pics, and JIM not only are those wide they're giants!!! care to give the inside spread on them?

The buck from the aerial flight is outstanding- having seen the 21 1/2"er live and comparing the two, i'd comfortably say the buck from the flight has to be atleast 21" inside spread, glad everyone enjoys the pics and again hope more people come forward with more wide buck pics!!!

DAN

102and108.jpg

wtail01.jpg

wtail02.jpg

wtail03.jpg

DAN

Wow very nice pics.

This one came from Unit A on the Rez, don't remember the spread but i'd guess 18-20" outside spread, i'll have to check next time i'm in front of it.

unitacoues.jpg

DAN

Here is one that is over twenty outside. I don't remember the inside spread.

oldphotos021a1.jpg

Keven

Man Keven, that buck is WAY past his ears.