Sign in to follow this  
Couzer

Waiting at Cabelas on BlackFriday

Yeah I'm bored sitting here in line waiting for cabelas to open thier doors! I got here at 2am and I think there is about 600 to 700 folks in front of me. My old man got here at 11 pm and he is like number 200. Crazy maddness down here!

i'm sittin' at home, watchin' tv, eatin' leftovers and playin' with my grandkids. i won't stand in line to give somebody my money. have fun tho. Lark.

Yeah note to self, not worth the long wait! We picked a few things that went fast. I ended up getting a $10 gift card and others in my family got the $5 gift card. Didn't hear of anyone getting anything else. It was a mad house!

thanks for takin' one for the team and reportin' so's the rest of us could stay home and avoid the crush. was it like a gunshow where folks go to smellin' bad after a few hours? :lol: i always put vick's in my nose when it gets that away because you can get the best deals when they go to stinkin' and everbody leaves. Lark.

i'm sittin' at home, watchin' tv, eatin' leftovers and playin' with my grandkids. i won't stand in line to give somebody my money. have fun tho. Lark.

+1...my idea of Black Friday is staying home with the kids and eating leftovers!

I'd rather pay a little more than wait in one of those God for saken lines!!

.......AMEN !!!

2200 people in line at the store--crazy madness--if you think it is bad waiting you should work here on Black Friday!!!! LOL! I can say though it was a lot of fun busting butt for that entire day and for the most part the customers were in pretty good spirits. We did give the rifle away and everyone who had a card won what they got. There were 800 cards in total.

I was here just under 13 hours and since i am the Manager in the warehouse we loaded safes and generators and all kinds of things up for half of the 13 hours spent here.

To those that came and endured my hat is off to you and a big thanks to you all!

Right on! You may have helped us load a safe in our truck. White F-150, 2 younger guys and our old man had the nissan pick-up that pulled up in front of us. Thanks for your help! 13 hours makes for a long day! I actually was going to buy a safe to but thought my wife would be ticked. I told her that I had a ticket for one but ended up giving it to someone else. She told me later that she didn't mind if I would of bought one...... ha ha after the fact!!! Oh well!

I can't for the life of me understand why people would sit in line to go shopping and what makes it worse is the games the stores do to bring out the rabid animal effect in people....All in the name of getting presents for Christmas....Pretty Sad if you ask me

i see where some broad in californy pepper sprayed a buncha folks in line at a walmart so she could dibs on a video game. i could go for that kinda shoppin'. i love pepper sprayin' folks. Lark.

No way I am doing this either, my wife and here mom have dont the midnight madness thing but I will pass. Seems like you can pretty much get the same deals online now days anyway.

Glad someone gave it a go and reported back though!