Str8Shot

December 2012 Tags

Just reminding all of you guys not to get robbed next year when putting in for the draw. You should all steer clear of the December hunts since they will be cut almost two weeks short ending on Dec. 21st 2012. :unsure:

How did you come up with that?

General and muzzleloader deer hunts will occur on standard opening dates. When stratified, a series of 7-day

hunts may occur throughout October and November with all hunts opening on a specific Friday. A

December white-tailed deer hunt will open the Friday of week 50 and continue to the end of the year. The

following seasons will be available:

White-tailed or Mule Deer on Friday of week 43 (October 26, 2012 and October 25, 2013)

White-tailed or Mule Deer on Friday of week 44 (November 2, 2012 and November 1, 2013)

White-tailed or Mule Deer on Friday of week 45 (November 9, 2012 and November 8, 2013)

Mule Deer on Friday of week 46 (November 16, 2012 and November 15, 2013)

White-tailed on Friday of week 48 (November 30, 2012 and November 29, 2013)

If only a single early deer season is selected in October or November, the season will run for 10 days. If a

white-tailed deer season is offered during week 48, the season will run for 10 days. Antlerless elk seasons

will not overlap with a general or muzzleloader deer season in units with hunts for both species. Season dates

will be selected to avoid such overlaps. If the unit is managed under Alternative Hunt Management, 10-day

seasons may also be used.

If a deer hunt has unissued permits after the hunt has ended 2 out of 3 years after returning to an online

application system, then those tags may be allocated to a December hunt structure the following year.

• Like 1

The world is going to end in December 2012.

That's why I am just going to kill another buck in January so I can sit back and enjoy my last days. :)

Brian

• Like 1

The world is going to end in December 2012.

That's why I am just going to kill another buck in January so I can sit back and enjoy my last days. :)

Brian

+1 on that