SunDevil

How many rounds of ammo do you carry?

Amount of Ammo?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. How many rounds of ammunition do you carry with you in the field on a coues hunt?

3 in the mag, 4 in the sling, 3 in my pocket 10 in the box in the top of my pack..... 20 total

Humm, that's about right Casey. You normally carry 1 round per every point you'll shot off of a buck!! :lol:

Ernesto C :)

3 in the mag, 4 in the sling, 3 in my pocket 10 in the box in the top of my pack..... 20 total

Humm, that's about right Casey. You normally carry 1 round per every point you'll shot off of a buck!! :lol:

Ernesto C :)

Dang Ernesto you beat me to it!!

3 in the magazine so the chamber is empty... 8-10 between my pack and pants pocket for a one day outing. If I am staying out longer maybe 3-4 more. I used to carry an entire box but only shot 2-3 rounds at most and those 300RUM and 7MM rounds can add up! :blink:

dont know why but personally I carry LUCKY 13.

Always figured a gun would be a paper weight with out ammo!!!!!! I carry two 12 cartridge shell holders (24)

12 to 15 rounds for the ultramag, and 3-14 round mags for the 45 SUPER. I should carry more for the ultramag hunting in the border units...

After guiding for over 14 years, you can never have enough! And even then, it is still not enough....

dont know why but personally I carry LUCKY 13.

Always figured a gun would be a paper weight with out ammo!!!!!! I carry two 12 cartridge shell holders (24)

Actually it is a club once out of ammo and you have to go caveman. :P