james

inexpensive taxidermist ???new pics

I will do it for 300 dollars. I have never tried it before but what the heck for 300 dollars I'll try anything... you want a wall mount or a pedestal?

lmao i was actually thinking about tossing the rack and possibly doing an @ss mount :lol: :lol: how much for that hahahhaahahah

I use Jerry's Taxidermy. He is very good and very reasonable. He's located in Tucson but has a place in J 6. Looks like your in Siera vista. He does his work in both locations and will most likely meet you at his place in J 6 to keep it convienient for you.

braggin rights does good work i had an elk done and really cant see anything wrong with it, i think it looks great my cousin has had deer and elk done by him and they look great and for the price its a pretty good deal. imo

After you are done shopping, please contact me. My prices can't be beat, although I have not set them yet and you will be my first client :P

I would have no problem going to any of the taxidermist that advertise on this site. The only mount I've ever had done was done by Wellers and I was and still am extremely happy with their work. Great people, too. Price was good and turnaround was right at 9 months, just like they promised.

There is a taxidermist in St. David that is very reasonable and he does good work. He also is real easy to work out payments with.

just an update i did end up going with bragging rights taxidermy he said i should have it back by late march. $350 for a shoulder mount $100 extra for open mouth didnt opt for open mouth cant wait to get this bad boy back

just an update i did end up going with bragging rights taxidermy he said i should have it back by late march. $350 for a shoulder mount $100 extra for open mouth didnt opt for open mouth cant wait to get this bad boy back

That's a smokin deal and unreal turnaround time. Please post some pics when you get it back, I'd like to see his work on your trophy.

Thanks Justin