Sign in to follow this  
THOR

Hunting trip gone bad!!

Well I took my fiance out for her first archery hunt and we glassed up a real nice 90 incher at about 200 yards... we were able to bed him down and plan a stalk. I was in front of her and told her that I would range him when I found him and tell her where to aim. i found him bedded and ranged him at 45 yards but it was a bit down hill so I told her to put her 40 pin right on him.

Well she hit a bit low...

She hit the Groom but not the buck!

post-2362-0-76588300-1320169718_thumb.jpg

Just playin you all...

I hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween.

post-2362-0-47968700-1320169786_thumb.jpg

good luck to all this year!

Mark & Lisa

That is my worst nightmare... to get shot with an arrow... You had me for a minute... :blink:

Holy Crap! :blink: I almost stopped reading and looking because the thought of that happening freaks me out! Good one! Got me too!!! :D

Thanks God my wife can't shoot a bow. :huh:

TJ

Even though I knew right when it opened it was a Halloween costume... I had to give it to read and do some laughing. That is awesome, and I would bet your costume will haunt some of the hunters who see it :lol:

Ever since I raised the amount of life insurance I have, I have been real careful to keep my wife happy whenever she is around weapons! I would never temp her by standing infront of her when she is holding a bow:D Great costume!

Ever since I raised the amount of life insurance I have, I have been real careful to keep my wife happy whenever she is around weapons! I would never temp her by standing infront of her when she is holding a bow:D Great costume!

+1...I'm worth a lot more dead than alive. Great costume and great story! :D

This is Girls Shoot Better's mom....Pine Donkey's wife....I do not have a CWT membership...Just wanted to say that Pine Donkey is full of poo! If I wanted to cash in his insurance policy...I am a darn good shot and have plenty of different fire power of my own to chose from! If I was going to shoot him...it would be during his daily hours of reading his CWT posts while he is parked in his recliner...not while we were out hunting! If he doesn't watch out...I might make that costume a reality! Haha :-P

This is Girls Shoot Better's mom....Pine Donkey's wife....I do not have a CWT membership...Just wanted to say that Pine Donkey is full of poo! If I wanted to cash in his insurance policy...I am a darn good shot and have plenty of different fire power of my own to chose from! If I was going to shoot him...it would be during his daily hours of reading his CWT posts while he is parked in his recliner...not while we were out hunting! If he doesn't watch out...I might make that costume a reality! Haha :-P

Now that's some funny stuff right there. :lol:

TJ

I am glad you all liked it...Lisa is gonna go on her first hunt next year with me. I have turned her into a hunter..

I dont have to be worried about her with a weapon as she is a 5th degree black belt and highly rainked in the sword. she can hold her own.

lets see some more cool halloween pics!!!

good luck to you all!!!

Mark @ Lisapost-2362-0-16572700-1320303493_thumb.jpg