Sign in to follow this  
AzHuntingAddict

Unit 33 Monster Buck

After last year coming home to tag soup, this was a nice treat. The first Coues only adds to the addiction.

I read the heading, went into the living room and told the Minister of Finances "I think someone may have got The Bruiser or Jed."

The only other time I was nailed so was a heading on Trad Gang, something about Chicks shooting archery in too small bikini's.

HEHEHEHEHHEHEHHE LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Thank your for making us :D :lol: :) Congratulations on a succesfull hunt! :D

Ernesto C

I was on cloud nine until my brother in-law strolled up with a real monster. I snapped this pic for a comparison, and all I can say is there are no words that can describe how I feel. :(

size-deer.jpg

You should feel happy! You got your first buck! Heck, my first elk was a cow a little under 200 lbs, practically an overgrown calf, and to me it was the biggest elk in the entire world. Nice shooting ;) .

Don't feel bad my brother, I shot his twin in 36C... :D Also my First Coues deer!!!

You know I am stoked to just have had the great adventure out hunting for these amazing deer. I will admit a monster would have been cool to show for my first deer, but just bringing one home to fill the freezer is cool enough for me. Congrats to bringing home your first deer! I cant wait till next year.