Sign in to follow this  

pistol scope

anybody have a pistol scope they don't want anymore? looking for one for my 44 mag that i don't hafta pay an arm and a leg for. i can go a part of an arm or leg. i saved the pieces they cut outta my shoulder and knee. something like a 4x with a good long eye relief. Lark.

anybody have a pistol scope they don't want anymore? looking for one for my 44 mag that i don't hafta pay an arm and a leg for. i can go a part of an arm or leg. i saved the pieces they cut outta my shoulder and knee. something like a 4x with a good long eye relief. Lark.

Lark,

I've got a Leupold M8-4X with extended eye relief(silver)that I've had sitting on my shelf for several years now. I had it mounted on my Ruger Super Redhawk for awhile but haven't had the urge to use it for several years now. If you're interested I can post pic's. $100 and it's yours. I'm in Prescott so you'd either need to pick it up or pay for actual shipping.

Tim

928-533-8807

If Lark doesn't want that I'll take it. Thanks

Since Lark was asking I'll give him first dibbs. If he doesn't want it then it's yours.

Thanks!

Tim

send me a pm. sounds like just what i'm looking for. what kinda eye releif does it have? i have real long arms. but most folks do that are 10 feet tall.

i have real long arms. but most folks do that are 10 feet tall.

So does that fella on the jerky commercials, maybe he's your twin :lol:

Hope the scope works out for ya Lark. My dad has a no power red dot on an 8-3/8" .357 wheel gun. It is a lot of fun.