Sign in to follow this  
soazarcher

Last Minute Antelope Cancelation!

We just had a Last Minute Antelope Cancelation!

Where: Central New Mexico, Lincoln County, 40 minutes from Carrizozo

What: 2 Landowner Antelope Authorizations on 20,000+ acre ranch.

When: Sept 17, 18, 19th, 2011.

$1800 each, plus $309 license fee. The other hunts are sold at $3200 each.

Fully outfitted, and Guided 2x1 by Matt Woodward, Licensed New Mexico Outfitter.

Lincoln County is some of New Mexico’s best Big Antelope Country. Bucks here will ranch from the low 70’s to 80”+. The largest buck taken off this ranch was 92”+, about 5 years ago. There are currently several 80” bucks on the property. This a fantastic, historic antelope ranch.

Stay in a rustic ranch house, with all the amenities of home. Enjoy great meals and great antelope hunting! All inclusive, except for your transportation to the ranch.

I will process your antelope licenses for you.

Contact me immediately for more information, references or pictures. I have 1000’s of pics of this ranch and the antelope on it.

Matt Woodward

Borderland Adventures

(520)820-4728

post-287-0-27328700-1314916100_thumb.jpg

It is a great area, my absolute favorite for NM Antelope.

Feel free to call or email with any questions

matt@borderlandadventures.com

(520)820-4728

Matt

Claunch is about 30 minutes away. Roughly 12 miles as the crow flies.

Wow, I would love to do this, but I have my archery elk tag! Sounds like a great deal. And for those that don't know Matt, he is an excellent guide and a very enjoyable person to be around. If you have been looking for a great antelope...this is a great deal!

Thanks Amanda, there's always next year! Have a great Elk hunt!

Someone is going to really enjoy this one. I'm headed to the ranch tomorrow, and will be there for the next 18 days! Excited!

I'm with Amanda, I know it's not good to complain about having an archery elk tag, but I'd go in a heartbeat if I didn't have that hunt to go on! I'll be calling if I kill a bull on the first weekend!

It's the General Rifle season, but your welcome to bowhunt! I'm a bowhunter also.

Couple of great drinkers and tanks on the ranch, but they've been getting a decent amount of rain.

I love to spot and stalk, but I just threw 3 ground blinds in the trailer this morning, just in case ;)

The two hunters that take these hunts will be the only people (plus me) on the ranch at the time.