Sign in to follow this  
gearsnagger

Singles Section

You know any single women who love to hunt? All the women I know who love to hunt are married or at least in a very long term relationship.....so it might be a pretty pathetic singles section with men talking to men....hehehe

• Like 1

maybe you could get a link on eharmony or matchmaker or whatever they are called to cwt.com/forum/huntnhotties

Besides, single woman find marry man more atractive and interesting......

One another note.....Casey will be the first one to join in

Ernesto C

• Like 1

and I clicked thinking it was real......... :rolleyes: In my dreams there are hundreds of Deer hunting-shed pickin women lined up too meet a guy just like me... U have crushed my dreams, thx!!

Meet a woman who loves to hunt as much as you..skip forward 8 years after your married with kids are you flipping a coin to see who gets the week off at deer camp and who stays home with the kids..I'm glad my wife likes other things I enjoy except hunting..just saying

Meet a woman who loves to hunt as much as you..skip forward 8 years after your married with kids are you flipping a coin to see who gets the week off at deer camp and who stays home with the kids..I'm glad my wife likes other things I enjoy except hunting..just saying

I'm with you on this one. This is the apart time that makes me love her more! :o

I want a wealthy woman who dosn't hunt but likes to camp and go along and pay for it! The ability to skin and quarter and process would be handy also reloading and archery tackle skills such as building arrows and bow tuning would be a plus! Photography and Video skills would also be desirable!

I want a wealthy woman who dosn't hunt but likes to camp and go along and pay for it! The ability to skin and quarter and process would be handy also reloading and archery tackle skills such as building arrows and bow tuning would be a plus! Photography and Video skills would also be desirable!

try gilbert theres some well to do females that like to play cowgirl in there, i had me a girl oughta there for a while that covered every thing u mentioned sides arrow building and relodeing but she had some high doller horses that were always mine to use at the asking,lol

• Like 1

You know any single women who love to hunt? All the women I know who love to hunt are married or at least in a very long term relationship.....so it might be a pretty pathetic singles section with men talking to men....hehehe

I'll take a married one I am desperate here! Do you know a locksmith that can get this thing off my head? Although it saved my life when that last irate husband took a shot at me! LOL

try gilbert theres some well to do females that like to play cowgirl in there, i had me a girl oughta there for a while that covered every thing u mentioned sides arrow building and relodeing but she had some high doller horses that were always mine to use at the asking,lol

Oh Boy :blink: This thread is getting............ I don't even have words <_< You guys are goofy! :lol: :lol: