Sign in to follow this  
treed

Sell my Colorado Elk Hunt

I need to sell my Archery Elk Hunt...I bought a 5 day fully guided Elk hunt for my son and I from Colorado Hunting Adventures..They provide food lodging and everything...My son is a freshman in high school and made varsity on the football team...He really doesnt want to miss out by taking a week off from school ...He would miss one game amd then sit the next one for missing prctice...I really dont want t ogo without him,so Im trying to sell the the hunt....The hunt is Sept 5th thru the 9th...The hunt normally runs 3000 per hunter...Ill sell the whole hunt for two for 1500 dollars total...You can call me at 928 925-6336

Most outfitters will let you reschedule your hunt for the following year, some will charge a fee and some do not.Maybe you should give them a call and explain your story and see what they will do for you.Then your son and you will get to enjoy that time.The price you are asking for is a steal of a deal if I did not already make plans for that week my wife and I would be calling.

Super steal of a deal.

I really wish we didnt have family flying into town that week :(

Best of luck with your sale and hopefully you can get your hunt rescheduled.

$551 non-residents + voucher if not OTC or already included in the package.

I think for 6 Grand he would miss a week of football. I would love to buy them regardless of the unit for that price.