Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

Are these bragging hunting forums?

Someone mentioned thats all these forums are.

I agree,we all love to brag and show our prowness as a hunter.:)

As much as I like to show my pics I love seeing others share thier success stories and pictures.

Its just a hunter thing right, come on then why are there all these stalkers OOPS guests peeking to see whats happenin' ?

I startedhunting Arizona in 2002. I have harvested 4 deer and 2 elk.I dont think I have anyroom to brag.

i would brag about that.

thats a 44%success rate....higher than any other predator

Just because someone post their accomplishments doesn't mean their braggin. This is a site to share all your stories and pictures and if that is braggin then let it be. If that's braggin then I like those who brag as long as I get to see a picture or two and read how they succeeded in doing so. :)

TJ

ps.....drew 24 straight elk tags. NOW THAT'S BRAGGIN! :D

• Like 1

I think there is a fine line between bragging and sharing your story and experiances. I take people who are boastful as being arrogant and unpleasant people with yes...low self esteem. Bragging is rubbing it in someones face that they didnt accomplish the same. I dont think most people here do that. So no.. I dont think these forums are "bragging" necessarily in a bad manner, with the exception of a few bad apples.

I think there is a fine line between bragging and sharing your story and experiances. I take people who are boastful as being arrogant and unpleasant people with yes...low self esteem. Bragging is rubbing it in someones face that they didnt accomplish the same. I dont think most people here do that. So no.. I dont think these forums are "bragging" necessarily in a bad manner, with the exception of a few bad apples.

:( :( :( sorry :(

TJ

ps.....drew 24 straight elk tags. NOW THAT'S BRAGGIN! :D

TJ you will never know the joy of having 15 points for elk

nope! B)

TJ

TJ

Sorry....You took it wrong. What I was implying that I dont think this site is boastful or the people on it are either. They are merely sharing a common interest and sharing experiances. I guess my wording was off. I was thinking of bragging in a different manner I guess.

TJ

Sorry....You took it wrong. What I was implying that I dont think this site is boastful or the people on it are either. They are merely sharing a common interest and sharing experiances. I guess my wording was off. I was thinking of bragging in a different manner I guess.

I didn't take it wrong. I was just being silly. I knew what you meant. My bad!

TJ

TJ

TJ

Ok chalk that one up to miss communication I suppose B) . Anyways, the stuff on here is enjoyable and informative. Look at the gun websites and all the posts with pics of guys tricked out AR's and such. I like seeing it as it gives ideas and shows products and things I might otherwise never know about. People who dont like "our" kind and the things we do, wont like us either way so I dont worry about it, bragging or not.

TJ

TJ

Ok chalk that one up to miss communication I suppose B) . Anyways, the stuff on here is enjoyable and informative. Look at the gun websites and all the posts with pics of guys tricked out AR's and such. I like seeing it as it gives ideas and shows products and things I might otherwise never know about. People who dont like "our" kind and the things we do, wont like us either way so I dont worry about it, bragging or not.

This is the best coues site out there and we do have alot of fun. That's what makes this the best site out there. Keep posting up beardownAz. Not only can we be serious about our passion but we can have fun at the same time. Thanks for posting my friend. Entertaining is what it's all about. Don't ever take anything serious unless it comes from Lark aka(270). :)

TJ