Sign in to follow this  
SirRoyal

First Come, First Serve Tags Up

Called at 3pm. I drew a 36b tag 1st hunt :) Least I get to hunt! Alot of leftover tags down south. It must make hunters nervous hunting down next to the border.

Oh well, Ignorance is bliss :unsure:

Well, people have the right to be concerned about themselves and their families. My wife worries about me because I hunt in 36B. However, she also knows that I'll protect myself, no questions asked!

If this border was under my control I'd put 100 tanks waiting for the bad guys!

AHB

You are right Ace High Benny There is reason to be concerned for anybody hunting down there. I am not going to camp, I will stay with relatives in Tucson.

Any idea what to put for "Department ID number"? My license does not have one. Forgive me. I'm a newb to hunting here in AZ.

Its your soc.

Yeah, I've been trying that and it hasn't been taking it. I guess they just haven't received it yet. Thanks!

are you saying that it is already showing in the draw results the "first come first served" tag you mailed in for? If so, then I am going to be dissapointed because I just checked and it isn't showing either of the leftover tags I put in for. I even mailed the application off so it would be there first thing monday morning.

Just call and punch 0 ask if you were drawn on mail in leftover tags , they will ask you for your sportsmans id or social and tell you what you drew!

Good luck with your 36B hunt SirRoyal!

Keep in mind that the hunt area is pretty remote and off slow roads. I see you're from Prescott Valley. You may not know this but you'll not be comfortable staying in Tucson and driving back and forth everyday until you get something or until the end of your hunt. Consider joining a group of other hunters; people are always open to camping in numbers in 36B.

Cheers,

BA

Friends and I drew leftover coues permits for unit 36C Nov 4-10. We did not get our first choice.

Doug

24B WT Oct 28th

Congrats on the 24b holders. I'm surprised they had left overs. We drew some tags down south for the girls. I was told by 2 different people that they are still opening envelopes today.

Friends and I drew leftover coues permits for unit 36C Nov 4-10. We did not get our first choice.

Doug

24B WT Oct 28th

Dang, you got my Tag :(