Sign in to follow this  
WinMag

Remmington Game Master 760 in 30.06

I just have a quick question about this rifle. A friend of friend of mine has a Remington Game Master 760 pump in a 30.06 cal with a Redhead scope on it. I have not had a chance to see any of it yet but he is wanting to sell it. He has told me it is like new but I will see.

I already have two 30.06's and dont need another one other than like always, to just have it. My question is what is this rifle worth?

all depends on condition , on some of the auction sites ,they runnin 400-600 .

Thanks for the info. She said it comes with a box of ammo and the scope is brand new in the box. Also stated that the rifle has only been taken out shooting twice and looks brand new. I can pick it up for $300 I just don't need another 30.06 so i'm thinkig of buying it to make a couple of bucks on it. The serial numbers will be ran before I buy it.

all depends on condition , on some of the auction sites ,they runnin 400-600 .

Thanks for the info. She said it comes with a box of ammo and the scope is brand new in the box. Also stated that the rifle has only been taken out shooting twice and looks brand new. I can pick it up for $300 I just don't need another 30.06 so i'm thinkig of buying it to make a couple of bucks on it. The serial numbers will be ran before I buy it.

It could be a very effective gun/caliber in the right conditions , heavy bullets in a pump action at short to med range, besides , I never sold a gun that I didnt want back .