Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

What are the odds???

Now that's cool B)

How far away were the broken pieces?

About none to zilch ;) Great job.

Last year I found the worlds smallest coues shed in NM unit 23. I left it outside by the campfire and we got dumped on with 8" of snow. The next morning I was walking around looking for it and "crunch"......it is now held together with bondo :lol: !!!

Holy crap dude! Did you break that in your garage and find them later or find the spot that cow stepped on it in the woods somewhere? NICE!

Guest AZ>NMcouesaddict

Great eyes!! I think I get more excited finding tiny sheds rather than the larger ones. Don't get me wrong I love the bigs ones but I feel better about my vision when I pick up the tiny ones. I'll have to try to post a picture of a set of spikes. I once found and pieced together an elk horn, but they looked like fence posts compared to the pieces you found. Keep looking.

Kudos to Josh, he figured it out! I was just about ready to post what happened to this shed when Josh replied. A cow stepped on this little shed and I found the two pieces on the ground about as far from the shed as in the picture I posted. Just thought you shedders might find it interesting. :) CB