Sign in to follow this  
couesobsession

Who Drew The Tag of a Lifetime?

Well the draw results are out for fall deer, turkey, sheep, and bear so I thought I'd start a unique draw reults thread. I want to know if anyone out there drew a limited entry tag or maybe a sheep tage and what your tacvtics for hunting and scouting will be. Good luck everyone!

Not a super rare tag, but with only 40 being offered, I'll call it limited entry... HOPING to not have a repeat of the last time I hunted December in 36b!

so the question is, will be fortunate enough to be reminded of it weekly?

This thread is about congratulating those who did, not rubbing it in the faces of those who didn't. I think we can all be happy for those who are getting that long awaited, highly anticipated, or hoped for tag.

Its ok, I deserve that and Chris uses the computer to take all the shots he can at me....

Chris,

I will be switching up tactics this year and trying to gain positive karma.... The hunt is mentioned, it is out there and I am going to try my best to not bring it up.

Congrats to you and Larry for your October tags in 33. I will be out there in November with my little brother trying to find him a buck as well.

Hunt 6016. 31 years to draw. Weak kneed, post adrenalin rush. Can't think right now. EBB

• Like 1

Hunt 6016. 31 years to draw. Weak kneed, post adrenalin rush. Can't think right now. EBB

You deserve those effects after that little "I drew again" thread this morning. Congrats! :P

Whoooo Haaaa! Congrats!!!

BIG congrats on that tag!!!!! Good luck!

S.

:)

Its ok, I deserve that and Chris uses the computer to take all the shots he can at me....

Chris,

I will be switching up tactics this year and trying to gain positive karma.... The hunt is mentioned, it is out there and I am going to try my best to not bring it up.

Congrats to you and Larry for your October tags in 33. I will be out there in November with my little brother trying to find him a buck as well.

Come on Casey, "all the shots"? Try selective shots.

Can we all say thread highjack?

Congrats Enjoy the ride.

That's awesome! Congratulations!

Got to be the LUCKY HAT!!! Congrats!