hunter25

2 decent bucks

Here are a couple of bucks that my friend and I took this year. The first buck I killed in 33 on nov. 16. He scored 105 2/8". The second was killed by my friend on 12-27 in 24-A and scored right at 100". The first pic is of the whole crew and the glass it took to get it all done. Thanks guys!!!!!

TheGlass.jpg

105baby.jpg

mybuckwithjohn.jpg

T_Js_hunt_24A_001-resize.jpg

T_Js_hunt_24A_005-resize.jpg

With those troops, I bet packing out was a cinch also. Congrats to you and your friend on some nice coues. The brow tines on yours are catching.

RR

2 unique bucks for sure! they will look awesome on the wall! love the eyeguards on yours and tha other is a big ole 2 point! hes awesome!

That's a glassin posse if I've ever seen one :D

Congrats on the great bucks. Those eyeguards on the 1st buck are awesome and the 2nd buck has a heck of a frame.

With The "A-Team" of glassing those bucks had no chance!

Nice job

Nice bucks!!! Nice crew, nice eye guards, nice G2s and most importantly, NICE CRAB CLAW!!! :D CB

what kind of binos did you guys use. :blink: :D :huh: :blink: :D

Believe it or not when I took the picture of all of us glassing we were actually looking at my buck along with his two friends for the second time. We watched him for a day and a half before we had the opportunity to take him. After making our way to the spot we wanted to be in for the evening hunt it was nothing but a waiting game. About 15mins before dark he appeared at the top of the hill that we had ranged at 328yds. I fired two shots from the 300 ultra mag that both connected and put him down for the count. As for my friends buck we actually found him in velvet and did not find him until the wednesday before the hunt. Opening morning T.J. got his 1st chance at him but missed because of the buck being spooked by two does that came out from underneath us. Eleven days later my brother John, T.J. & Marcos, were on the same hill glassing when he came out pushing with a single doe. The first shot was low but after ranging it at 392yds the buck took the 150grn. 300 ultra through both lungs and only went a few yards.

A couple of decent bucks is an understatement! Outstanding work!!!

Looks like some familiar Kearny/Winkleman boys in those pics. :)

Congrats!

S.

:)

Congrats on your deer! Man that first one has awesome eyeguards,and good ole 24A well you just can't go wrong. B) B) I just saw your pics in Sportsman on Greenfield,nice photo.

SWEET BUCKS !!!!!! Me and a buddy glassed up that 24a buck on the third day of the hunt. We saw him about a mile out he is alot bigger up close.Nice job and congrats to your team.

hey boys, those bucks are far better than "decent" in my book! I dream of eyegaurds like that first one and love the frame on the second! Great bucks! JIM