Sign in to follow this  
Weston

We're killing it this year!

Well I havnt been posting many pictures lately as most the time nobody cares about average sheds, but were up to about 100 this season heres a couple pics from the last couple weekends

rnh.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

And heres todays good finds, we glassed up a couple more but they turned out just to be small chalks, the lion and the 350 side made the day for sure!Found the lion dead in its den, pretty dang cool! Only the third dead lion I've ever found!

lionskull.jpg

5bshooter.jpg

No such thing as "average" sheds! Each is unique. Thanks for posting. Ya'll are making a killing this year. I still haven't glassed on up. Way to go! How'd you end up finding the lion?

We had glassed up the shed I'm holding in the picture and worked our way around the bowl and trying to relocate it (right under a bluff) we were walking the bluff edge and saw some bones, and well I have ADD when it comes to bones and always check them out incase theres a deadhead, I thought they were coues bones <_< but when we got down there there was about an overhand about 15 feet deep 10 feet wide and two feet tall, and the rest of the bones and skull were in there.

Awesome Weston! Hey nice sticker in that truck window!!!!! ;)

Thanks Ilene!

better be careful or the gov might find some way to tax you for all that "free" bone you've been harvesting at the expense of our precious and delicate ecosystem.

hey they may be average but they are still sheds. Really awesome. I wish I had more time so i can find sheds like that. Good luck in finding more and I hope so see more pics from you.

Weston, great pics man!! Thanks for sharing