Geraldo said on Fox news last night; "Obama Bin Ladin is dead"... I was really excited for a little bit...

• Like 1

rest in pieces you muslim pile o' $h!t. how's them 70 virgins workin' out for ya? say hello to saddam and satan for me. i hope wherever they chunked his stinkin' goat rapin' corpse can overcome the pollution. i'm gonna go have some pork and bacon to celebrate. good on the military. God bless America. Lark.

• Like 1

Geraldo said on Fox news last night; "Obama Bin Ladin is dead"... I was really excited for a little bit...

Hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

rest in pieces you muslim pile o' $h!t. how's them 70 virgins workin' out for ya? say hello to saddam and satan for me. i hope wherever they chunked his stinkin' goat rapin' corpse can overcome the pollution. i'm gonna go have some pork and bacon to celebrate. good on the military. God bless America. Lark.

I like how you Celebrate!!!!! Ill bring some sausage and we will have a pork fest :lol:

H3ll is even too good of a place for him!!

Lark, you have the best way with words!! :lol: :lol:

May we give tribute and respect the lives of those spent on this scum of the earth as well as to those who continue to fight against his followers.

Mell of a hess was that the Ace of hearts????

Anybody hear any kind of explaination as to the burial at sea??? I didn't get to hear too much but that sounded kinda odd.

I would have strapped him onto some heat seeking missle and shot that sucker off......

May we give tribute and respect the lives of those spent on this scum of the earth as well as to those who continue to fight against his followers.

Mell of a hess was that the Ace of hearts????

Anybody hear any kind of explaination as to the burial at sea??? I didn't get to hear too much but that sounded kinda odd.

I would have strapped him onto some heat seeking missle and shot that sucker off......

I read on ABCnews that they put him the ocean so they didn't create a site for terrorists to flock to and worship (although that seems like an easy way to get them to gather for a few more takeouts). Also read that no country wanted his body, so they had to dump it somewhere...

Best part of what I read though was that no SEAL was hurt during the operation and he was shot in the head and then shot again just to make sure.

I can't tell you how happy I am he was killed by a US Soldier rather than being taken out by a "natural" cause. I think if we woke up one morning and read he had died of a disease, we all would have been pretty pissed that no American got to line him up in front of their sights.

My hats off to the SEALS and all those that have worked tirelessly in the fight against terrorism for the past decade. I know his death isn't the end of it, but it is a great milestone and something positive that they all deserve!

I must have too much time on my hands at work. MSN showed a google earth type picture of the compound where they got him at and so I figured I would try and find it on Google Earth......well, I'm pretty sure I did........The Lat / Long below are to the building that MSN is showning a picture of.

34degrees 10'9.41" N / 73degrees 14'33.70" E

Interesting to see that he hasn't been hiding out in some cave somewhere, but in a pretty large city. glad we got him.

I hate to be a buzzkill on this Bin Laden killing. But something doesn't smell right. They say they shot him twice in the left side of the face, but then quickly buried him at sea because of religous beliefs of being buried within 24 hours???????? The man is a terrorist and mass murderer. Why would anyone care about his religous beliefs, after what he has done. Is somebody trying to hide something? They need to prove that it was him. SHow me pictures,video, or whatever it takes.

A big salute to the special forces for pulling this off in the manner in which they did. Glad they all made it back

For those that think Pakistan is our friend, I hope you know that they have been hiding this thug for the last ten years.

I have to give props to our President. He made a gutsy call and it paid off. I would NEVER vote for the guy, NEVER, but I'm American first. Jimmy Carter made a similar decision when he sent Special Forces into Iran to get our hostages and it didn't work. This time it did.

We asked for the same unity from the looney left when we went into Afghanistan in the first place but all we got from them was America Sucks. Those same libtards are now falling all over themselves trying to claim political points. Pretty sad really.

Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama have been after this guy for years. Now he's burning.

The big question now is.....What name will the Mexican soccer fans chant when they play the USA, now that their hero is dead?

OK, he's caught, bought, and bagged, but we should've had him seven years ago.

Time to pick up our kit and move out. Lots more enemies out there that need the same.

Biker

I hate to be a buzzkill on this Bin Laden killing. But something doesn't smell right. They say they shot him twice in the left side of the face, but then quickly buried him at sea because of religous beliefs of being buried within 24 hours???????? The man is a terrorist and mass murderer. Why would anyone care about his religous beliefs, after what he has done. Is somebody trying to hide something? They need to prove that it was him. SHow me pictures,video, or whatever it takes.

A big salute to the special forces for pulling this off in the manner in which they did. Glad they all made it back

+1

I been thinking bout this all day. I guess im just a bit skeptical with our govt these days especially after the whole Pat Tillman cover up.

I saw a picture on facebook of what looked like a dead Osama Bin Laden with lots of head wounds. Not sure it's official but it looked believeable. Personally I think it's smart to not bury him on land in order to avoid having a place where people can go to honor him. And I think trying to observe a muslim tradition for his burial is also smart in order to avoid further inflaming radicals.

My friend just emailed me that her son is serving on the aircraft carrier that buried Bin Laden at sea. I find it hard to believe that they didn't tear him to shreds on the ship in an impromptu display of revenge.

My friend just emailed me that her son is serving on the aircraft carrier that buried Bin Laden at sea. I find it hard to believe that they didn't tear him to shreds on the ship in an impromptu display of revenge.

Discipline.

Impromptu displays get in the way of the mission, and just bringing the body back wouldn't have completed the mission. Focus on the mission, all else is secondary. The mission is whatever assigned task you have to accomplish.