A great victory for our millitary and our whole country! You couldn't pry the smile off my face. God bless our country and our troops!

-Tracy

I was a little disgusted by how much credit the President gave himself for the accomplishment. The credit goes to our CIA and special forces.

Big Zero finally found something to run on in 2012. Of course he'll take credit for "doing what Bush couldn't do." The real credit goes to our outstanding military personnel.

Great job to the men and women in uniform who tracked him down and took him out.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

TJ

Reminds me of a Marine Bumper Sticker: "It's God's job to judge Osama Bin Laden...it's OUR job to arrange the meeting."

A heartfelt thank you to our troops!

post-647-0-07433000-1304310094_thumb.jpeg

I was a little disgusted by how much credit the President gave himself for the accomplishment. The credit goes to our CIA and special forces.

^^^ I agree with all of this!!!!!

To me I don't see all the hub bub over it. Ya its great and all but IMO it was only a matter of time because of the great people that Brian mentioned.

My Nephew is in Afghanistan right now.........and this is a victory for the intelligence agencies and special forces. Not the politicians or even so much the ground troops (as my nephew is). But for the boys and girls in the CIA and or FBI and special forces that have been working on this for years it is a big win!!!

May his soul burn in H3LL!

:D :D :D :D

TJ

Here is a like to Toby Kieth's "Courtesy of the Red White and Blue". It is being played throughout the country tonight!