Sign in to follow this  
lionhunter

Coon hound wanted

I just made the appointment to put the family pet down on Friday morning. (15 yr. old lab) I would like to purchase a coon hound for my boys to replace her. (if that is possible) Let me know what you might have for sale?????? I know this is not the best web sight for this, but thought I would try.

Thanks, Whitey

Not interested in pups, started or made dogs only, thanks.

I know how hard that it. I had to put my last lab down 5 or 6 years ago. I like the idea of you going to purchase another right away for the boys. It will help mend their minds alot faster with the attention on the new dog. Sorry for your loss. Tomorrow will be a sad and tough day for everyone. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

TJ

I know how hard that it. I had to put my last lab down 5 or 6 years ago. I like the idea of you going to purchase another right away for the boys. It will help mend their minds alot faster with the attention on the new dog. Sorry for your loss. Tomorrow will be a sad and tough day for everyone. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

TJ

Thanks GHC, and thanks TJ.

I have a male redbone you can have if you can pick him up in ST.David. its south east of Tucson. He is a great dog for the family. He just does not work well with the pack we have. We have a walker that he fights with. He does not fight the other dogs. And he never had any trouble.with the yorky that my kids have. He is not a made dog by any means but is started on scent and trailing. He would not touch our house cat. But put an end to most of the stray cats that used to come in our back yard. Let me know if your interested.480-220-5504.

I have a male redbone you can have if you can pick him up in ST.David. its south east of Tucson. He is a great dog for the family. He just does not work well with the pack we have. We have a walker that he fights with. He does not fight the other dogs. And he never had any trouble.with the yorky that my kids have. He is not a made dog by any means but is started on scent and trailing. He would not touch our house cat. But put an end to most of the stray cats that used to come in our back yard. Let me know if your interested.480-220-5504.

Thanks for the offer Couesaz, but I have to have a female, and looking for a finished dog.

Thanks again, Whitey

There is a free 2 year old male bluetick/walker on big game houndsman website. Hope this helps. Terry