Sign in to follow this  
Coues 'n' Sheep

Bow for sale

My Cousin drew her first elk tag this year after having her first successful archery coues hunt this year... she is loving the archery game and is going to upgrade to a new Hoyt Vixen and is selling her old bow. I bought this bow new for my wife, it has been a short recovery on every animal that has been touch by an arrow from this bow. It has not been abused or beaten up on long 4 wheeler rides. It has only been used from a ground blind, it has never been up a tree.

This bow has been great to our family... It is a Martin, Phantom Magnum.. I am not certain of the draw length at the moment... I believe it to be about 26"ish... and when my wife had it it was about 25 inches, I believe. The limbs are 40-50 lbs... but have had it down to 38lbs or so... This bow comes fully set up and has a quiver full of arrows.

$375.00 obo.

here is a short recap I copied and pasted...

Short, accurate, and dangerous is the way to describe the Phantom Magnum. The Phantom Magnum is so compact and light you will barely know that you have it with you. The short axle length allows you the maneuverability that you need.

The popular Fuzion single cam system is the driving force behind the Phantom Magnum. All the speed, power, and accuracy you could ever need is there ready to be released. Slip into the woods this year with the Phantom Magnum.

The Phantom Magnum is available in Phantom Camo, Red, Blue, or Purple. Available in right or left hand.

Fuzion

Let-Off 75% (optional 65%)

Axle Length 33"

Brace Height 6 1/4"

Mass Weight 3 lb. 7.6 oz.

Draw Length 25"-30"

Draw Weights 50#, 60#, 70#

IBO Speed Rating 310 FPS

BTT... She is not in a hurry to sell but for a package deal it is a good Price... and it has good training! ;)