Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

Brand new .52 Knight Disc Extreme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lets help the lady out- who needs one of the best MZ around - heres info

I've had this rifle since 9/05. It's never had a scope on it, just open sights. I have the original box, directions and DVD on how to clean it. I can not ever remember shooting it but there is a slight possibility that I did once, I'm not 100% sure, just to be honest. It's been so long but it is in mint condition as I know I never hunted with it. Someone gave it to me and I've never needed it, I have a CVA .50 caliber that I shoot instead.

Knight had brought the Disc Extreme line back again and were selling new ones for $529.00 now and then tax and shipping.

I'm not sure what it's worth, it's close to 6 years old now. Make me an offer.

http://www.hpmuzzleloading.com/Feature7.html

contact Stephanie Rainey 928-242-9915

Isn't Knight officially out of the muzzleloader industry now? What does this do for say parts should you need them? Elkaholic I commend you for trying to help out and I will make an offer of $250 so start the bidding. Hopefully I don't have to travel to the far ends of the earth (state) to make the purchase but someone surely will top my offer anyways! Best of luck,

Broken Wheels