Sign in to follow this  
Shiras

treetrunk eyeguards

A friend of mine emailed me a picture of a deer I just had to show you guys. I've emailed Amanda the pic, so I hope it comes through. Has anyone heard of this Georgia giant with sharp baseball bats as eyeguards and about a 4 foot inside spread??????

This is easily (to me) the most impressive WT, check that.... most impressive deer of any make or model that I have ever seen, regardless of what it scores. I have no idea if it was harvested this year or if it is even real. My first instinct was that it was a hoax. Holy #@%^&&!!!! if it is real!!!

-Shiras

Shiras

That is @#!%^$! impressive even if some of it is fake. but it does make you wonder how he developed a rack that big. Maybe there cross breeding with Elk.

Buckhorn

What a monster :o

Looks real to me. Would also look real good on my wall :P

Those eye guards are sick, but that mite splane the darker color on his back ;)

A friend of mine emailed me a picture of a deer I just had to show you guys. I've emailed Amanda the pic, so I hope it comes through. Has anyone heard of this Georgia giant with sharp baseball bats as eyeguards and about a 4 foot inside spread??????

This is easily (to me) the most impressive WT, check that.... most impressive deer of any make or model that I have ever seen, regardless of what it scores.  I have no idea if it was harvested this year or if it is even real. My first instinct was that it was a hoax. Holy #@%^&&!!!! if it is real!!!

-Shiras

That is an incredible buck. If it came from Georgia and not somewhere in southern Canada it is really incredible.

Bill

What an awesome buck. I would assume it came from a high fence ranch where the deer are being fed like the rich and famous. You know the ranches that a self-guided hunter like most of us can't afford. Did everyone see the elk on the rednecks car. Funny Stuff!!

It doesn't look real to me. Look at the line going across it's forehead. The hair is totally different colors and it isn't even blended in. CB

Guest Reynaldo de la Torre

This is easily (to me) the most impressive WT, check that.... most impressive deer of any make or model that I have ever seen, regardless of what it scores.? I have no idea if it was harvested this year or if it is even real. My first instinct was that it was a hoax. Holy #@%^&&!!!! if it is real!!!

-Shiras

Holy frijoles ! That is a big deer Senor Shiras ! Have you guys seen the biggest deer in the world and the biggest deer in Texas on Dish Networks channel 218? One is 350 mas o menos, and the other (Texas) is big also but I forgot the score.