Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Makayla's first jackrabbit!

A friend of mine and her daughter are down at the "Junior Jack Kamp" in 36 this weekend. They have a friend who got her first rabbit today!

Congratulations to Makayla

post-1-0-37998300-1299374167_thumb.jpg

Our own NRS and his son are down there as well. My friend saw his truck and sent in this sticker sighting. hope you and your boy are having fun, Darrell! Looks like your sticker has been getting a workout :)

post-1-0-91094000-1299374276_thumb.jpg

Yes congratulations to Makayla. That's a BIG jackrabbit!! Keep an eye open for a jackalope.

Ernesto C

Makayla, congratulations on that jackrabbit. That thing is about as big as you. Thanks for sharing. What an awesome picture. :)

TJ

That Jack could qualify for Pope & Young. :unsure: :blink:

Way to go Makayla !

Yes, Kolin and I were at the Jr Jack Kamp and had a great time.

post-1967-0-24478400-1299456552_thumb.jpg

This was his first one of his four from the Saturday afternoon hunt. He ended up with the heaviest one for the camp at 9 pounds 15 ounces. One kid ended up with 12, and these are the big antelope jacks with lots of meat on them.

It was great meeting the ladies and their families and the kids all had a great time.

I think I even saw Scottyboy do a drive-by on the desert table last night. ;)

I can't say enough good things about the Safari Club and the Game and Fish staff that put the camp on for the kids, they all did an excellent job with the whole camp.

I recommend this camp for anybody that wants to get their kids started on hunting.

Great job Kolin. That is one happy hunter right there. Thanks for sharing another successful hunt picture. These kid camps are the best thing going. :)

TJ

The rabbit stew was great! I was busy processing rabbits and almost missed out on it because it was so popular with everybody. :D