ltd2004

1972 chevy c/k10 cheyenne 4x4

im sellin my 1972 chevy k10 4x4 long bed.Truck has 350 with approx 60k since rebuild. tranny in 350 that was rebuilt 10k miles ago. has factory tach( doesnt work) and factory a/c. body is straight and paint still looks good, but it does have issues with rust in drivers door, rocker panel, cab corners. in the two years ive owned i have had tranny rebuilt, t case resealed, new battery, alternator, edelbrock carb, dual flowmaster 40s, and redid the interior. truck runs good, needs some tlc and a lovin home. located in north phx. thx for looking and let me know if i can answer any questions.....thx andrew 602-301-6111

post-2763-0-01598600-1298911885_thumb.jpg

I might be a little out of line here but I would like to see anyone who sells anything on this site thru the classified adds give Amanda 10% of the sales. When the price is up around $6000 it would be $600 so that might be a little steep for some folks. Ok, so why not 5% after it reaches a certain amount? Any ideas and opinions from others? I'm sure Amanda would appreciate it but I know she wouldn't think of asking for one dime of a sale because that's the kind of person she is. Just My Opinion! :)

TJ

might be a little out of line here but I would like to see anyone who sells anything on this site thru the classified adds give Amanda 10% of the sales. When the price is up around $6000 it would be $600 so that might be a little steep for some folks. Ok, so why not 5% after it reaches a certain amount? Any ideas and opinions from others? I'm sure Amanda would appreciate it but I know she wouldn't think of asking for one dime of a sale because that's the kind of person she is. Just My Opinion!

DITTO !

I agree with both of you but do you think the guys post is a good place to come out with your opinion. Kinda puts the guy in a position to feel he has to now. And you do not know what his financial situation is he may need $6000.Sick kid or something? Just a thought.

I agree with both of you but do you think the guys post is a good place to come out with your opinion. Kinda puts the guy in a position to feel he has to now. And you do not know what his financial situation is he may need $6000.Sick kid or something? Just a thought.

i just lost my job, my wife spends money like its goin outta style, and my bird dog has terminal cancer. my grandpa bought this truck off the lot back in 72 and gave it to me the day before he died....and to quote my favorite george strait song, "if you'll buy that, i got some ocean front property in Arizona".....

Truth be told just lookin to sell a badass truck. i believe people should donate some cash to the website. its the best website out there for arizona sportsman and amanda does a great job with it. but i do believe 10% and even 5% is too steep. i believe whatever the seller can afford should suffice and I am sure Amanda would be happy with any donation.

i just lost my job, my wife spends money like its goin outta style, and my bird dog has terminal cancer. my grandpa bought this truck off the lot back in 72 and gave it to me the day before he died....and to quote my favorite george strait song, "if you'll buy that, i got some ocean front property in Arizona".....

Truth be told just lookin to sell a badass truck. i believe people should donate some cash to the website. its the best website out there for arizona sportsman and amanda does a great job with it. but i do believe 10% and even 5% is too steep. i believe whatever the seller can afford should suffice and I am sure Amanda would be happy with any donation.

What next, $1 per post on the forum???

What next, $1 per post on the forum???

Bownut.....I agree with your reply. I sometimes don't say exactly what I'm thinking. My apologies to itd2004. I should have started a new topic instead of replying my opinion on itd2004's classified. I was only thinking of helping Amanda out and didn't realize I might have been putting someone on the spot.

itd2004.....I can't say I'm sorry enough but it has already been said and I regret replying with my comments. I meant well but after reading I know how you must feel. I didn't mean to put you on the spot and you're right when you say Amanda would appreciate whatever anyone, if they could afford, would like to donate.

I take full responsibility for my comments and do regret. :(

TJ

Great looking truck... I am rebuilding a 71 Chevy that was given to me by my grandfather. I wish it looked like this one right now. Good luck on your sale and if you have any extra interior parts please let me know. Again nice looking truck and good luck.

Eats Broncos for lunch??? C'mon.... very nice truck and as a whole they are great trucks but I'd put my 78 Bronco up against that thing any day!!!! Oh BTW, that truck in that condition is welll worth the asking price!!!

Donniedent I agree with you. Until I rolled it my 78 Bronco could be seen pulling game wardens out of the mud and snow during late season elk hunts. I sure wish I had another one.