Sign in to follow this  
joeeden

Elk and Antelope checks cashed?

Hey just wanted to see if I was the only one that hasn't had the checks clear? I saw something awhile back where some had and others had not. I just want to make sure I wasn't the only one! I don't plan on drawing either anyways but it's fun to make the phone call when they're up! (And of course more BP's!) Good luck to all!

Joe

I know mine went through, but I applied Jan 20th. It is alway's a relief to see them clear, I might not expect to draw, but HATE to loose the bonus point if something got fouled up in the mail.

Hey just wanted to see if I was the only one that hasn't had the checks clear? I saw something awhile back where some had and others had not. I just want to make sure I wasn't the only one! I don't plan on drawing either anyways but it's fun to make the phone call when they're up! (And of course more BP's!) Good luck to all!

Joe

Joe, you have to sign the checks for them to work! Don't worry I will let you tag along on my elk hunt!

Not to hijack your thread here, but when are results supposed to be out?

Last week in MARCH! My god im going to have a heart attack and will have no fingernails left worrying wheteher I drew or not for that long! Im goingn to have to go quail huntiong just to survive! :rolleyes:

mine has not been cashed yet either.

Thanks Weston. Intellectually I know they take some time. However, my paranoia sets in from time to time and it usually doesn't take this long!

Hey Missedagain, I will take you up on that offer. But you should know if you draw again I will be the pissed off guy helping you glass! :)

Truth be told I've been a meat hunter for awhile and it's hard to come to terms with the fact that if I want to chase bulls again it may be awhile. So I will have to chase bulls for other tags. Really good problem to have I reckon!

Thanks Weston. Intellectually I know they take some time. However, my paranoia sets in from time to time and it usually doesn't take this long!

Hey Missedagain, I will take you up on that offer. But you should know if you draw again I will be the pissed off guy helping you glass! :)

Truth be told I've been a meat hunter for awhile and it's hard to come to terms with the fact that if I want to chase bulls again it may be awhile. So I will have to chase bulls for other tags. Really good problem to have I reckon!

You should be good to go! I triple checked mine and had two G&F officers check mine before submitting them, I am also very paranoid about the application system.

someone told me that they will be out april 26 and he was told by a g&f officer. dout if its true but wat ever ill start puttig in my calls on april 25 haha

What is the earliest date these kinds of rumors start circulating? This one has to be one of the earlier ones.

My checks cashed last week.

someone told me that they will be out april 26 and he was told by a g&f officer. dout if its true but wat ever ill start puttig in my calls on april 25 haha

What is the earliest date these kinds of rumors start circulating? This one has to be one of the earlier ones.

My checks cashed last week.

You're right! That's about as early and as wrong as I've heard in a while! According to the 2011 Elk and Antelope regulations "Hunt permit-tags and refund warrants mailed out by April 22, 2011"

It's safe to say we'll know by then... ;)

Btw, My checks have not cashed either.