TAM

Mike Udall aka Treestandman

My thoughts and prayers are with Mike's family. I didn't have the privilege of knowing him and don't logon here too often. I got an email saying that someone on this wonderful site had past. 30 years old, it is so sad. He is up in a better place now.

Wow thats horrible! What sad day. Never had a chance to meet him but feel like I know him. Thoughts and Prayers for him and his family.

I was very saddened to hear about mike's passing. I actually heard the news yesterday from my in-laws and I think it is a great think that coueswhitetail has created this post. My thoughts and prayers are definitely with the Udall family.

This morning I was able to speek with both Mike's mother and his wife. They are both grateful for all the love and support they have received. They are in the process of making funeral arrangements. At this point it is tenatively scheduled for Saturday morning at 10am at an LDS chapel in Mesa. I will provide the address and specifics once the time has been confirmed.

Anyone and everyone is invited to attend.

May God comfort the Udall family through this horrible time.

I will miss Treestandman's stories and posts.

If anyone has any pictures of Mike would you please forward them to me? Even if you think I may already have it or you think it is nothing special it will mean a lot to his mother and children to have them.

themaddockcamp@cox.net

Thank you,

Tim

I had the pleasure of scouting and hunting with Mike last year in Mexico and he will be missed greatly. My thoughts and prayers are with his family in this time of need.

Tim I ended up finding a few pictures and they are on the way to you.

Teestandman my condolence to your family & friends. He is in "Happy Hunting Grounds" for eternity. Looking down at his family, friends. I pray for Mike, Family and friends. Next I'll listen to Nugents "Ballad of Fred Bear" in honor!

Wow, what a horrible loss! Only 30? I am only 35 and each time I hear of something like this it really hits home. With 2 kids and a third coming next week, these realities hit me extra hard.

My deepest condolensces to Mike's family and friends. I am so sorry for your loss. Our only consolation is the belief and faith that Mike is now looking down on each one of you, protecting you and being part of your lives in different methods than physically being present. I am shocked and saddened, and will keep Mike and his family and friends in my prayers tonight. Mike, may you always be remembered for how you impacted the lives of those around you. May you always shine down on your family and friends and protect them. May you be reunited with your family and friends someday. God bless his family and friends.