coueshunter

Who Watched?

Who watched the coues bowhunt on the Outdoor channel? It was a good show in spite of the weather. Nelson shot a good buck and it gets me excited to get out and work on my August bow spot.........comments?............The show is still going to run this friday and sunday if you missed it...............Allen..........

I looked for it and could not find it. Comcast channel 270 = Outdoor Channel. Looked for American Archer and never found it. Would like to record it.

It comes on Saturday night at 9:30pm The show is called American Archer. Sunday at 8:30 am. Here in Mesa on Cox cable it is channel 161. it definitely is the Outdoor Channel.........Hope you guys catch it.........Allen.......

it was on last night. I recorded it and just watched it.

any idea what that bright orange thing hanging in the tree was? you could see it when they were filming that coatimundi and also again after he shot his deer and it was running away.

curious to know.

it was on last night. I recorded it and just watched it.

any idea what that bright orange thing hanging in the tree was? you could see it when they were filming that coatimundi and also again after he shot his deer and it was running away.

curious to know.

I was wondering about the orange thing too.

it was a good show I dvrd it and just now watched it. Now I am all jacked up for the Aug archery hunt. Its gonna be a long spring and summer though.