Sign in to follow this  
neb

December Coues

post-5192-1295583157_thumb.jpgpost-5192-1295583247_thumb.jpg[att

achment=30035:mw_coues_deer_2010.jpg]post-5192-1295583007_thumb.jpg]

N

ew to the forum. These are the Coues we got on the December hunt last month in 35a.

Welcome to this site and thanks for posting pictures right out of the gate. Thais what we like to see with a newbie and now where's the Dec. pic? ;)

My son, my dentist friend and I had December tags in 35a this year and were able to take some nice deer. my son is a 3rd year student at Uof Arizona college of Medicine and was able to take his best Coues on 12/24/2010 ( he's the young guy in the pictures). We've been hunting the unit for the last 30 years and have taken a few nice deer. Mark (the dentist ) and I took deer on 12/30/2010. I've looked at this site for a few years but never posted till now.

The larger of the deer both scored at ~100 points. Over the last 30 + years I have become a hopeless Coues deer fanatic.

Neb

Very nice!! Looks like you guys were hunting in some nasty weather. I'm an eye guard nut and that bottom buck has got some SICK EGs! Congrats to all of you.

Thanks for the kind words. The first few days gave us great weather and the hunt ended with near horizontal rain,snow and wind but the deer were out in the bad weather.

Here are a few more pictures of some Coues we've taken.

post-5192-1295920676_thumb.jpg

post-5192-1295920784_thumb.jpg

post-5192-1295922420_thumb.jpg

untitled.bmp