Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

new mascot name for

the corn HUSKIE!!!

man, I knew that game was going to be a blowout but I thought it was going to go the other way. WA Huskies embarassed them corn hole boys from NB.

Hopefully the UConn Huskies have the same kind of success tonight against OK.

they did pretty good for a team that doesn't have anything that even resembles a quarter back. i can't believe pellini has such crap for quarterbacks still. i honestly think anybody on that team coulda completed more passes. there would 2 or 3 guys open on every pass and they'd chunk up some high widowmaker that if they caught it they'd get their ribs crushed. horrible. they were the huskies b!tch for sure in that game. Lark.

I would have bet $500 on the Huskers to beat the crappy huskies. Ridiculous. And Jake Locker...he's a tough kid who's kinda fun to watch against a lousy defense, but come on. Nebraska just didn't show up.. His QB rating is like 85, is this his first winning season yet? All this talk about a high draft pick is so silly.

I hate the Sooners, come on UConn!

I would have bet $500 on the Huskers to beat the crappy huskies. Ridiculous. And Jake Locker...he's a tough kid who's kinda fun to watch against a lousy defense, but come on. Nebraska just didn't show up.. His QB rating is like 85, is this his first winning season yet? All this talk about a high draft pick is so silly.

I hate the Sooners, come on UConn!

I do believe you told me to bet $1,000.... Good thing I didnt listen to youre sorry advice... I would take and hold killer for ransom to get my $ back!