Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope you have a great day! Kind of unique to have a birthday on New Years Eve. Now get back to whacking some more of those 'yotes.

Haha :lol: Thanks guys! yes, is unique and very special to have a birthday on December 31st. I know all of you guys will be celebrating my Birthday tonight :D Some of you dancing, dinner, beer and more :lol: Thank You again guys and thanks for letting me be a member of this very special COUESWHITETAIL family.

Will like to take this oportunity to wish you all, a HAPPY, HEALTHY and SUCCESFULL 2011 for you and all you love ones.

Does any body have a extra or spare Mexico tag that will like to give it to me as a Birthday present? ;)

Ernesto C :)

Happy birthday buddy! I hope you have a great day and an even better year to come. I wish I had a spare tag to give you......it's getting close to time to head down and it should be a great year.

Ernesto my friend!

Have a wonderful evening with plenty of dancing, drinking, and eating!

I'm actually surprised you aren't on some ranch down in Mexico right now.

Enjoy your day and Happy Birthday!

Feliz cumplidos hermano!

Que Dios lo bendiga....

:ph34r:

comosta usted frijole hombre? or some deal. happy birthday. you're the only guy i know of that has sobriety checkpoints all over on his birthday. how old are ya? in human years. Lark.

Happy birthday!!!! My uncle and nephew are also celebrating their birthdays today right along with you. This is a fun day to have a birthday on everyone is already in the party mood!!!

MUCHAS GRACIAS MIS AMIGOS :P Thanks a lot my friends It was a great day, and like Lark said, between those frijoles, tamales, pozole and the munudo.....man I need to hit those hills and hunt for something to loose some weight! :D Thanks a again and Happy New Year!

Ernesto C