Apatkelley

Shoot or Don't shoot?

I have a December whitetail tag. While I was out hunting today, I got a few pics of this buck through my spotting scope. Is he a shooter? Any guess on score? After I hear some of your thoughts, I'll let you know what I decided.

post-1922-1293084334_thumb.jpg

Guest super jumbo

I cant tell, is he a 3 by 3, or is that a big 2 point. He has great eyeguards, and a solid frame. A little light in the mass.

looks like great eye guards, and looks to be out to at least the end of his ears, hard to tell what the front end looks like, but that would be a fine specimen with a bow.

Looks like a winner to me. I say shoot (but maybe get a little closer first).

He definitely looks like a nice buck. It's hard to see his right side but if it matches the left I would say shoot. I have a december tag too and from the picture he looks good enough for me.

id missed already..... :lol:

:ph34r:

BOOM!

But I am not a good one to ask as I have a itchy trigger finger when it comes to coues deer.

I agree

If he had "The Look" take him.

If you already have some big bucks on the wall and want a giant He is not a giant, But he is a great buck.

I would be throwin lead myself. :P

He's nice...... but just doesn't have what it takes to make me pull the trigger. But dangit, don't let someone else dictate what you might shoot! If I recall correctly, didn't you shoot a 100"+ buck last yr (or the yr before)? I'm pretty sure (based on what I can see) he won't make the mark. Good luck!