Great buck Chris. He looks even better there than hanging in that Oak tree. It was good to finally meet you in person.

Everyone you should know that Chris put a lot of time in scouting and on phone calls and had this buck spotted well before the hunt date arrived. This is certainly a good example of how our scouting time can payoff, and payoff big. It doesn't always work out that way, but sometimes you just hit the jackpot. Congratulations Chris on a Super Buck!!!! :)

Scott

Very nice buck, congrats :o

I just got back from NM and didn't see anything like that, just a whole lotta thick country in unit 24 where I was hunting.

That's a beautiful buck with a great picture. A good picture makes all the difference in the world. Congratulations on a good trophy.

I wanted to get this out there for everyone to see.  I will do more of a write up on it later.  In summary, I found this buck on Friday and got him on video tape (will send a DVD to Amanda).  I found him again on Saturday and was able to take him at 12:45 from 275 yards with one shot.  He was only 595 yards away when I glassed him but the stock took over an hour because I had to go down to the bottom of the canyon and up the other side.  Very rough gross score is around 114" with a net around 107".  NM is a great place to go and spend time in the outdoors.  More to come later.  Just not enough time right now.  CB

Great buck congrats!!CM

Thanks for all the congrats! Amanda has posted some more pics of the buck and the write up I did of my hunt. I also sent her a DVD of the video I took of the buck the day before the hunt. Not sure if she is going to be able to use it or not. I think she is going to MX tomorrow and may not get around to editing it until she gets back. Thanks again!!! CB