Broken Wheels

Hunting/Camping Sale

So figured I should update after 1 day and long night! Bighorn tent, LRF900, Ruger 10-22 are sold and the M/L is sold pending funds. Reckon that's long for what ya'all call "spf". Others have asked for pictures of some of the other rifles listed and I will try to post those but not very good at that! Prices are as follows for the 270WSM-$700, 7mm08-$600 and the 257 Roberts also $600. Alaskan pack n frame goin for $150 and Remington shotgun w/ extra vent rib barrel is $325. Stay tuned and thanks ya'all for your interest and or purchases today.

what condition is your zeiss scope in? would you consider selling it separate from the rifle and if so what price? please email me at cjbeck1070@hotmail.com. thx

Adding a couple other things 1. Leupold WindRiver Cascades (roof prism)10x42 for $200 and a Yamaha BearTracker 250 quad, red, good plastic, good tires, camo seat cover, quad cover for $1000.00. (Needs battery and carb cleaned from sitting for a couple years). Thanks, Kirk

Hey SunDevil, your inbox is full so couldn't send a PM to you! The zeiss is in very good condition and I do not wish to sell the rifle separate from the scope.

What do you have for bino covers? I would like to see a pic and a price on the 1 man tent Kelty. Thanks-Jeff

jeffmcros@yahoo.com

Can you shoot me a picture of the 7-08 ... especially the bolt. Thanks. Also, might be interested in the Minox ... picture of those too please.

Thanks

Young Desert Hunter is claiming the 257 Roberts and its sold to him PF of course!

Akuritone- I will send you some pics alright!