Redman

Unit 23 This Weekend?

Anybody going to be in unit 23 this weekend? Myself and a hunting partner will be. If you see a red/silver Chevy Z71 with two red heads in it. Stop and say hello.

Redman

See ya there Redman. I'll be camped at Blackjack campground on the AZ side. Look for a Maroon GMC with COUESWHITETAIL.COM sticker on the window. We'll be on ATV's.

Scott

I will be in 23 the 4-8th. Don't exactly know where I'll be hunting, as I will look over a couple of new spots Friday. I'll be driving a Chevy regular cab with shell, both pewter/gold in color. Blue rear license plate and camo BOWHNTR plate up front. Just me and Rica, my GWP birddog. Good luck to you guys.

Doug~RR

My buddy and I will be up there late tonight. We are planning on scouting up the Harden Cienega road on Friday and will probably be camped just north of the highway tonight and Friday night if we find promising bucks tomorrow. We will be in a white extended cab F150 with a cabover camper and a white extended cab Dodge Ram with a white camper shell. We will keep our eyes peeled for you guys. CB

I'll be there on saturday and sunday cutting firewood and scouting for my dad and brothers hunt. I'll be in a 81 blue and silver chevy 4x4 with steel racks loaded down with firewood. Good luck to you boys, hope you all fill your tags!!!!

timberwolf

I am back from my hunt. Too bad I did not see any fellow CouesWhitetail.com members, I could of used some advice. I enjoyed my hunt and shot at two really nice mule deer but missed. As I mentioned in another post, there were a lot of road hunters driving the roads and this had me on edge.

Tag soup for me, but I learned a lot. Hope everybody else had a good hunt. And if anybody knows a spot to avoid the roadies (general area, I don't want any trade secrets) PM me. I would like to go back next year.

Redman