Sign in to follow this  
billrquimby

5 collectible african hunting books

I'm thinning my library's inventory starting with these five collectible stated first-edition hardcover reprint books from the Peter Hathaway Capstick Library series.

All five books are in like new condition except for the dust jackets on three as indicated below. All five for $275 including shipping within contiguous USA.

C.H. STIGAND --- “Hunting the African Elephant” St. Martin’s Press 1986 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket is bright with no tears but its corners show slight shelf wear.

WILLIAM BUCKLEY --- “Big Game Hunting In Central Africa. St. Martin’s Press 1988 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket like new.

THEODORE ROOSEVELT --- “African Game Trails” St. Martin’s Press 1988 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket like new.

EDOUARD FOA --- “After Big Game in Central Africa.” St. Martin’s Press 1989 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket is bright with no tears, but its corners show slight shelf wear.

KALMAN KITTENBERGER--- “Big Game Hunting and Collecting in East Africa, 1903-1920” St. Martin’s Press 1989 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket is bright, but one corner has a 5/8” tear and the top of the cover’s spine shows slight shelf wear.

Bill Quimby

I'm thinning my library's inventory starting with these five collectible stated first-edition hardcover reprint books from the Peter Hathaway Capstick Library series.

All five books are in like new condition except for the dust jackets on three as indicated below. All five for $275 including shipping within contiguous USA.

C.H. STIGAND --- “Hunting the African Elephant” St. Martin’s Press 1986 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket is bright with no tears but its corners show slight shelf wear.

WILLIAM BUCKLEY --- “Big Game Hunting In Central Africa. St. Martin’s Press 1988 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket like new.

THEODORE ROOSEVELT --- “African Game Trails” St. Martin’s Press 1988 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket like new.

EDOUARD FOA --- “After Big Game in Central Africa.” St. Martin’s Press 1989 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket is bright with no tears, but its corners show slight shelf wear.

KALMAN KITTENBERGER--- “Big Game Hunting and Collecting in East Africa, 1903-1920” St. Martin’s Press 1989 reprint with comments by Capstick. Dust jacket is bright, but one corner has a 5/8” tear and the top of the cover’s spine shows slight shelf wear.

Bill Quimby

I'VE REDUCED THE PRICE FROM $300 PLUS SHIPPING TO $275 INCLUDING SHIPPING.

These are classics that anyone who is interested in Africa's hunting needs to read, and they're highly collectible. I'll take $200 for all five, plus $10 conus shipping. This is considerably less than you can find them anywhere on Amazon, Alibris or Abebooks. If no one is interested, they're going back on the shelf for my heirs to worry about.

Bill Quimby

These are classics that anyone who is interested in Africa's hunting needs to read, and they're highly collectible. I'll take $200 for all five, plus $10 conus shipping. This is considerably less than you can find them anywhere on Amazon, Alibris or Abebooks. If no one is interested, they're going back on the shelf for my heirs to worry about.

Bill Quimby

Back to top one last time.