Great story RB! Thanks, and congratulations! There's nothing in the world better than hunting with friends and/or family. Nice looking country you guys are in.

Hey Griz, when is the next BIA meeting? I haven't heard a thing in a while. I got rid of my weekend job so I should be in better shape to get some stuff done but I'm still trying to catch up on all the stuff I put off in the last year.

Hey Griz, when is the next BIA meeting?  I haven't heard a thing in a while.  I got rid of my weekend job so I should be in better shape to get some stuff done but I'm still trying to catch up on all the stuff I put off in the last year.

I don't know, all I do know is I am leaving to go on an archery Bull Elk hunt soon with a Coues tag at the same time down south. I will be pretty busy.

Hey Redbeard,

Congrats on the buck, wish I was there to help out and watch you blast him. Hopefully all three of us can hook up and chase um with the twig shooters. :)

Becker

Redbeard

I am truly sorry to hear about your friends and especially your Pop. I will be there real soon, I am afraid. Really nice buck and a great picture with you and Andy. I am glad you just went and enjoyed the hunt. Sometimes its not all about the antlers! Congrats Coues Addict

Redbeard,

Great friends, great buck, great time, and great story to something that could have otherwise kept you down. We should all be mindfull to take advantage of the time we have will those we care about. Congrads!!!!

I know why you and Littlebear are such good buddies, look where his hand is at in the pic. .....naughty!!!