Sign in to follow this  
Hyperwrx

Cabelas- Predator Weekend 12/4 & 12/5

Come listen to Josh divulge his predator calling secrets at Cabelas in Phoenix December 4th, Saturday, at 11:00AM. He'll be giving a 45 minute seminar on Predator Hunting 101. This is your chance to corner one of Arizona's top bobcat/gray fox callers.

I'll be there for sure. Just shot my first bobcat last weekend and wanna know what I did right! :ph34r:

6 days to go.

Predator Hunting 101

Predator hunting in Arizona is a year-round adventure. Join us as the best in the state share secrets to getting started in this fun and challenging activity. Predator hunting is a perfect "between season" hunt and can be an awesome skills challenge.

Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 a.m.

Website http://www.cabelas.com/stores/store_info.j...Name=015#events

We'll show a bunch of cool predator hunting footage from this year.

Sal I have come to terms with selling it. So it is all yours meet me at cabelas and we will do the deal!

Just giving people a last reminder. This morning starting at 11:00 at the Cabelas in Glendale, AZ is a series of seminars about predator hunting. They will be taught by various members of the 3 major predator hunting clubs in AZ. The seminars will be repeated on Sunday (other presenters).

This is a chance to get some first hand information from veteran predator hunters who harvest dozens of predators each year. There will be question and answer periods after each speaker if they do not address what you want to know. It's free to the public so bring the kids and make a day of it.

Here is the write up Cabelas has on their store site:

Predator Hunting 101

Predator hunting in Arizona is a year-round adventure. Join us as the best in the state share secrets to getting started in this fun and challenging activity. Predator hunting is a perfect "between season" hunt and can be an awesome skills challenge.

Saturday & Sunday, 11:00 a.m.

Mastering the Predator Call

State champion callers will be on-hand to share their techniques and tips for calling predators. Check out the latest in electronic and manual calls at this weekend event and meet with representatives from Extreme Predator Callers, Arizona Predator Callers and Phoenix Varmint Callers.

Saturday & Sunday, 1:00 p.m.

Decoying Predators

Predators are very sly and cunning. Decoys can change the game, but it's all in knowing how and when to set them up. Local experts will demonstrate the decoys they use and share tips on closing the deal. Presenters will include members of Extreme Predator Callers, Arizona Predator Callers and Phoenix Varmint Callers.

Saturday & Sunday, 2:00 p.m.

Gearing up for the Hunt

Members of Extreme Predator Callers, Arizona Predator Callers and Phoenix Varmint Callers will be sharing tips on gear, location, calls and equipment that will make your first, or next, predator hunt a comfortable and successful one.

Saturday & Sunday, 3:00 p.m.