Sign in to follow this  
elkaholic

property pics

well i got a super deal from the classifies here - so i put my first ever camera up on my property in unit 10 - now we always see tracks and sometimes hear bugles -during the rut- but we never see any elk - these pics are on a few salt blocks i put out next to the shed!

heres some of the 90+ photos taken -- Gary

post-3096-1289675306_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675324_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675344_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675369_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675382_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675396_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675406_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675424_thumb.jpg

post-3096-1289675441_thumb.jpg

Guest 300ultramag.

great gary! i hope all is well for you... good looking piece of land ya got there..

if its ever possable for us to ever build -- this spot would be lookin out the back door ! we do have a trailer on the land now - so its doable ! Gary

Gary,

Very glad to see them working out for you; Already being put to more use than there ever had been. Good luck drawing and harvesting one of them wapiti.

Are you anywhere near Stone Lake or are you closer to Ash Fork??

They went in and cut roads for development all around out there by Stone Lake, just wondering??

interesting - thats the area i've been tellin most escouters to check out - along the pipeline above stone lake - nobody has to my knowledge - but we almost always see elk in the general area lol

nope i'm 14 n/w of ashfork !

Jeff- thanks agin for the great deal on these cameras -- Gary

Are you anywhere near Stone Lake or are you closer to Ash Fork??

They went in and cut roads for development all around out there by Stone Lake, just wondering??

interesting - thats the area i've been tellin most escouters to check out - along the pipeline above stone lake - nobody has to my knowledge - but we almost always see elk in the general area lol

nope i'm 14 n/w of ashfork !

I'm tellin you, there have been alot of nice critters taken on the pipeline......used to make me mad to come back to camp only to find out a big buck or big bull had been taken by a road hunter on the pipeline.

If I thought I could drill a well and have water I would love acreage out there, but then that would bring the houses and the people.

Good luck out there with your property and trail cam adventures.

I notice that those bulls are busted up just like about all the other bulls in 10. Too bad for those of you who have late rifle tags in 10 this year.