Sign in to follow this  
KDL

new TC Venture predator rifle

Has anyone shot This rifle or no someone that has. Thinking about buying one in a 223 just wondering what you all think?

I've seen on there advertisement that is the most accurate gun for the money (BULL). I went to Sportsmans one day and asked about the venture series, the associate claimed to own one and said there accurate but not that great. As far as I know they only store 3 rounds in all of there venture series rifles. I would recommend a Remington, there TRULY the most accurate rifle on the the market, for the money & Remington stands behind there product. I love my Remington 700 .270 for vermate calling. I have shot a Remington 700 in .223 and it is SUPER ACCURATE.

I bought one 2 weeks ago in the .223 caliber. I love it. I put a Leupold 4.5-14 Vari X III on it and it shoots excellent groups. I just smoked a coyote this morning with it @ 200 yards. It was not an expensive rifle and you get what you pay for. The action is not real smooth but for the money it seems to be a great varmit gun.

Call in a double and you're hosed.

I had a TC Contender G2. Loved the rifle for the sole reason it helped me learn to take my time on my shots and proper bullet placement is key to a downed animal. Beyond that it was a problem. I call in doubles and triples at times and I can't pull the casing from the chamber and put in a new bullet fast enough to get more than 1 kill (unless some lucky circumstance occurs). Try getting a bullet out and loading a new one in with gloves. Good luck.

I sold the firearm.

Call in a double and you're hosed.

I had a TC Contender G2. Loved the rifle for the sole reason it helped me learn to take my time on my shots and proper bullet placement is key to a downed animal. Beyond that it was a problem. I call in doubles and triples at times and I can't pull the casing from the chamber and put in a new bullet fast enough to get more than 1 kill (unless some lucky circumstance occurs). Try getting a bullet out and loading a new one in with gloves. Good luck.

I sold the firearm.

You should have kept the rifle, manned up and got rid of the gloves! :blink: Of course my hunting buddies also give me grief over my TC Encore single shot but as long as I get the first shot in I am content! Enjpy it all for one day it may be gone!