az4life

24b results

Guest John

I have been way up high south of dripping springs and back in the Pinals around government. I did glass up a few bucks in the Pinals on Sat the 13th but one was only antlered on one side and the other looked like it had number 2 pencils on his head. On Sunday the 21st I saw one very small spike south of dripping spings. On Saturday the 20th I saw only one doe up around the towers toward Seneca. Trying hard to get used to hunting these dudes. If you have any ideas I sure would appreciate it. I have been using a pair of 15x made by Minox on a tri pod. I have the equipment, time and desire.

Thanks for your input.

John

Sounds like your in a few of the some places my son and I are hunting . My son has missed two bucks that are in the high 90s . keep glassing your in the right spots take your time .Me stay in the same canyon all day and glass and sooner or later me find deer . the biggest thing most people do is glassing to fast and movening on . pre scoutting is importante we have been watching 4 bucks for three months and scences the hunt can not find the bucks we have been watching . I know there there . nobody has been in there .

Good Luck

Bruce

Out4fun

sorry, but 24a is not an area I know best. Lots of others that post here including Amanda may be able to head you in the right direction. I generally agree, the deer are out there! just stay behind the binos and pick them out of the thick stuff. Rut should be on, so they will be up after the does! Good hunting. :o

Shot a little 2x2 on Sunday. He's no monster but its the first coues deer I have gotten. My wife still has her tag and we are going back up on Tuesday eve thru Wednesday. Thanks for your help.

John

CONGRATULATIONS CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME PIC . GOOD LUCK TO YOUR WIFE . MY SON AND I WERE UP THERE THIS WEEKEND .THE RUT IS ON AND THE BUCKS ARE OUT .HOPE SHE GETS A BIG ONE !!

BRUCE