Guest super jumbo

crazy year for jumbos

I guess you guys did okay... :ph34r:

WOW! Great job on 4 great bucks and thanks for sharing them with us!

WOW :ph34r: Doesnt get much better than that congratds to everyone involved and thats for sharing

Wow, those are some great bucks. I would hate to have your archery bill. How about some pictures of you brother's elk.

If no one recognizes him, it's Tuff Hedeman the world famous bull rider and founder of the PBR. Nice bucks!!!! That is absolutely phenomenal to produce that many great bucks in one hunt!

Guest super jumbo

Thanks for the nice posts about the deer,but without luck swinging our way we would have been skunked.We have had other much larger deer "figured out" in the past,and had them exit stage left before the season.I have learned just when you think you have them figured out ,you also learn you haven't figured out anything.I am sending the elk pics of my little brothers 374 archery bull from 23 north to cpugsie for him to post .It has sick mass (almost 62 inches worth),and 57 inch beams.I am very proud of my little brother both for how calm he stayed drilling his first animal with a bow ,and for staying with it on his 112 coues deer.He glassed it up on his own with no assistance,and he figured out the stalk and executed it to perfection.I have as much fun if not more seeing others wack big stuff ,especially family.I also am proud of my little brother for passing a few 85 inch type deer with his bow in august so he could harvest his 112.I would like to post a couple of pics from deer in the recent past.Are "old" deer alright to post?I can't wait for the san carlos this weekend cause my brother jason has a tag ,and we found a 115 plus that is begging to be whacked.

Guest super jumbo

Cpugsie loaded the pics of my little brother's archery elk on the elk forum. Good luck to everyone still hunting.

Absolutely amazing!!! Great job. One question though - how in the world did the guy holding all those massive heads keep such a serious poker face? Not slamming, but man, I would be ear-to-ear smiles for a month after a year like that!