COOSEFAN

Making The Most Of Leftovers!

Cool video. What type of video camera are you using?

nice buck nice memeroiew. could you tell a little bit more about the gun and loads?

Thanks for the reply's all! I just got home from yet another "Leftover Tag Hunt" and again we had a blast to say the least! We went 6 for 6 in 2 different units so far and again we witnessed another first time hunter tagging his first animal, Great times!

bmf1321, I was using my old Canon GL2 on these past 2 hunts and it has seen better days for sure! It still takes good video even tho it's been drug around, dropped and rained on over the past several years!

roninflag, that was a gun that some friends of mine built for me this year. That was it's 2nd hunt, the first was when I shot my bear a couple months ago. It's a cheap Rem model 700 7mm that I bought at Wal-mart, tore it apart and gave the action to my buddy. He did the accurizing and added a #2 contour Hart barrel, Hunters Edge Ultralight stock by McMillan, Tally Rings, Leupold VXIII 6.5-20x50 Long Range Target scope w/ fine duplex and windage turret removed, Jewell trigger and he even broke it in and worked up the loads for it. This gun shoots the 140gr Nosler ballistic tips best with once fired brass. This gun was built to be my "ultra light" backpack rifle because the first rifle they built me weighs a ton! I've already put over 100 rounds through it, not including break-in and load work-up, and off my hunting set-up it's shooting under MOA out to 700 yards.

Thanks again folks! JIM>

That was cool, looks like you all had a blast! I really enjoyed watching that! Great choice of tunes also, Chris Ledoux is awesome!

What's the name of that song? I loved the video! shayne

Hey Shanec, thanks for the reply! That song is called "Call of the Wild" I think. It's aways been one of my favorites! JIM>

Great video man. Do you think the gun clamp would work on a an Outdoorsmans Aluminum tri-pod? Its not very heavy duty--more for binos but I've wanted to pick one up for a while.

Great video man. Do you think the gun clamp would work on a an Outdoorsmans Aluminum tri-pod? Its not very heavy duty--more for binos but I've wanted to pick one up for a while.

That Loc Jaw will work with any tripod that utilizes the screw in plate adaptors. Any plate adaptor, regardless of size or shape will screw directly into the Loc Jaw and work fine with any tripod. Obviously tho, the more sturdy your tripod the better it will be. The Outdoorsmans will work fine but I definitely wouldn't use it with the pistol grip head tho, stick with the more fluid and stable pan heads.

Awesome video Jim, you are my hero man! Congrats on a great buck and wonderful job on getting the rest of them stacked up. Really enjoyed the guys enthusiasm and excitement.