Sign in to follow this  
jdhunter

Nice White Mountain Mule Deer

After killing a very nice 100+ inch coues deer a few days earlier I was fortunate enough to help my brother-in-law kill his biggest deer to date. He hunted for three days with no luck I took him to some of my favorite mule deer honey holes and located tons of hunters no deer so I decided to take him to an old favorite of mine. We located this buck which he was able to kill, after shooting this nice tall deer a huge deer that dwarfed this deer stood up and trotted away slowly. It was such a thick area that we were unable to see the other seven bucks until after the kill shot was made. My brother-in-law didn't care about the bigger deer he was very thrilled with his deer. His third point on the his left side was 18'' and the points were all near ten inches each. A young deer with great genetics.

post-3871-1288842649_thumb.jpg

My brother-in-law with his trophy

post-3871-1288842761_thumb.jpg

Both of us after a great day

post-3871-1288842845_thumb.jpg

post-3871-1288842939_thumb.jpg

NICE ! thats a great looking buck! Congrats!

Johnny the guide.....I'll have to give you a call John next time I'm in a bind and can't find any bucks :lol: That's a great looking buck. Congrats. Where are the pics of your 100+ coues? Post em!

Greg Martin

Great spot man, and congrats to your bro-in-law