Sign in to follow this  
notsoslim

Just in time for Elk Camp?

Imagine lying in your bed cozy and warm listening to the sounds of the bugling elk, or hanging out in camp getting ready to set off in search of that elusive 115" grey ghost, in your new 2006 , Weekend Warrior Toyhauler, 28ft 5th wheel. fully self contained. Everything works, no issues here. Been in a couple elk camps, couple deer camps, and some camping trips. And is the best of all worlds. Fits a Rhino without having to lower the tire pressure. Onan generator keeps the A/C running, while heating up supper in the microwave/convenction oven. Large frigerator keeps all the beer, I mean things you wanna keep cold , Cold. freezer works great. Power washer to rinse off the sand after a day in the dunes or on a muddy forest road. When mama wont let the you or the kids inside cause your to dirty, rinse off with outside shower. After a day of riding , hunting, or kicking back at camp. Relax inside and watch videos of the day on the tv with dvd player. It is big enough to relax in without feeling cramped, small enough to go places the bigger 5th wheels cant. As super lite any 3/4 ton can pull it, maybe even a half ton with air bags. It is time for it to go. times are tough and mama says sell it. so shoot me an offer. only trade we will consider is cash. the price is 18,800 OBO. Call Denny 520-403-5151. I can send pics on request. This trailer is clean, clean, clean. If someone from CWT.com buys Their is a huge CWT.com sticker that Amanda sent me for it that will gon along with it. (now if that is not a selling point I dont know what is.)